Friday, May 28, 2010

If I Should Marry

A few days ago, one of my friends asked me about when I will fulfill my Dien half. Mmhh .. tough question for me to answer:). Frankly, my age has got a yellow light for a standard size of married women. You could say the ripe age. But wait, someone does not guarantee the age of maturity of a person, a good way of looking or thinking. And whether or not mature size can become no parameters / specifications clearly.

Problem fulfill half Dien, I also know that if married Rosul sunnah. But, marriage is not only unite a man and a woman only. Also married a missionary meeting, a meeting that will increase productivity ghirah struggle and propaganda that resulted in a wider spread of propaganda again (Red. Diary of A Sister). See .. marriage was not maen-maen?! There are things even tougher than pleasure and it is clearly will be prosecuted to account dipengadilan end.

Okay, I'll get married. But what kind of candidate? Sheikh Mustafa Masyhur his opinion, to build a Muslim family which is based on piety, the first time a Muslim had to find a good partner who understands the task has become Muslim and the minutes of his life. Making his life partner as a good missionary friends, who always reminded when he forgets, giving encouragement and did not stop him preaching. See, means, I need to find a good partner and understand Islamic treatise task of his life (in other words is a pious person).

Problem pious, my first thought, with the pious only, the other special properties will follow. Apparently not. In addition to the criteria of pious, we must also be able to identify the candidate in the eyes of our privilege. For what? Yes .. so that our life more colorful with his presence. Because marriage is not just for one or two years only, but could be our lifetime, as long as the breath out of our spirit. Can be imagined, if the candidate turns out not to have distinctive to our hearts, how to color our lives one day?! Pale, without color. And about the Falling in love at first sight! Mmhh .. why not?

So did mine. I do not want to marry solely because the candidate I have seen the excess (if any). I want to marry someone because of my privileged eyes, can make a rainbow glow of genuine happiness on her face, and can membumikan love into his heart. And with a sincere smile of all, he was able to make my heart tremble with gratitude compassion will grace.

Yes, Lord, Grant servant servant pious one who can make the slave a wife who sholehah, which can make the mother of the slave-jundiMu Jundi, who can help enforce dienMu servant, our parents happy to leave this world in a state Khusnul khatimah , and made the servants of heaven .. akhlus Amin ya Allah ya robbal alamin.

Bish Wallahualam showab.

Irma

No comments:

Post a Comment